mardi 21 juillet 2015

Vince Vance & The Valiants - All I Want For Christmas Is You



Interprète: Vince Vance & The Valiants
Titre: All I Want For Christmas Is You
Année: 1999
Billboard: #31

Vince Vance & The Valiants are a country pop and rock and roll musical group from New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. Andy Stone is the last original member of the Valiants. He was born Andrew John Franichevich Jr. The group is known primarily for the singles "All I Want for Christmas Is You", which charted on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts on six separate occasions, reaching its peak of number 31 in 2000, and "Bomb Iran."
On November 20, 2010, Vince Vance was surprised during his performance at a "Louisiana Legends" fundraiser at New Orleans Rock'n Bowl venue, with induction into the Louisiana Music Hall of Fame for his outstanding career, including the Christmas icon "All I Want for Christmas is You" and his most current "I Am New Orleans."

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire